If you’ve ever wondered where Columbia Sertoma spends the money our fundraisers generate, the list below should provide the information you’re looking for.
If you are associated with a local nonprofit and would like to apply for assistance please click here.
Organizations supported over the last 12 months include:
- Carolina Children’s Home
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Dinner
- Babcock Center
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America
- Indian Water’s Council (Boy Scouts of America)
- Palmetto Baseball League
- Keep the Midlands Beautiful
- Healing Species
- Sexual Trauma Services of the Midlands
- Camp Sertoma (a camp for underprivileged and disabled children)
- South Carolina Speech-Language-Hearing Association Foundation