The Columbia Sertoma Club invites everyone interested in football and local charities to it’s 10th annual Tailgate Party, presented by Wells Fargo Advisors! Started 2007 it is the original and largest tailgate party fundraiser in the Midlands of SC. The purpose is to raise dollars that will be used to support other local nonprofit organizations in our area. Since 1950 the club has supported approximately 100 local groups and raised $4 million.
The event is always a great opportunity to have fun while doing good. Just a few of the highlights…
- Four famous BBQ chefs serving food and competing for 1st place, and one world-famous company producing grits (all you can eat)
- East Coast Smoke
- Ragin Cajun BBQ
- Ronnie’s Ribs
- Flyin J Smokers
- Congaree Milling
- The USC/Mississippi State football game on big screen televisions
- A true open bar with top shelf drinks
- The corn hole world championship! Ok, maybe not “world championship” but it’s a pretty big deal.
- Music and other entertainment
- Amazing door prizes from local businesses, as our “thank you” to attendees
All of the above is included with the price of a ticket. Tickets are just $30/single and $50/double. This is the best deal you will likely ever see.
Tickets are available for purchase in three ways:
- Online at https://sertomatailgate2016.eventbrite.com
- At the event on Saturday, September 10 (you’re welcome to get them at the check-in table)
- From any Sertoma Club member – find one today and ask!
- The Coop – 1100 Key Road, Columbia, SC 29201
To raise dollars for local nonprofit organizations. We have since 1950, for more than 67 years.
We would like to thank the following companies for their gracious support:
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- The Building Company
- Hucks & Felker Law Firm
- Image 360
- Upstairs Audio
- Office Depot